Radiology of Orthopedic Implants 2018
کتاب رادیولوژی ایمپلنت های ارتوپدی 2018
There is an ever-expanding range of implants used in Orthopaedic Surgery. Nearly 200,000 joint replacement procedures are done in UK every year. The performance of these implants is assessed on radiographs. This is of interest to Orthopaedic surgeons and Radiologists alike. Information on interpretation of these radiographs is not readily available in an easily readable format. This book will assist both trainees and practicing orthopedic surgeons and radiologists in assessing the radiologic appearance of implants and their potential for future performance.
- Format Hardback | 194 pages
- Dimensions 178 x 254 x 17mm | 3,883g
- Publication date 21 Aug 2018
- Publisher Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Statement 1st ed. 2018
- Illustrations note 22 Illustrations, color; 256 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 194 p. 278 illus., 22 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3319760076
- ISBN13 9783319760070