Comprehensive Biomedical Physics
کتاب جامع فیزیک بیومدیکال
Comprehensive Biomedical Physics is a new reference work that provides the first point of entry to the literature for all scientists interested in biomedical physics. It is of particularly use for graduate and postgraduate students in the areas of medical biophysics. This Work is indispensable to all serious readers in this interdisciplinary area where physics is applied in medicine and biology. Written by leading scientists who have evaluated and summarized the most important methods, principles, technologies and data within the field, Comprehensive Biomedical Physics is a vital addition to the reference libraries of those working within the areas of medical imaging, radiation sources, detectors, biology, safety and therapy, physiology, and pharmacology as well as in the treatment of different clinical conditions and bioinformatics.
This Work will be valuable to students working in all aspect of medical biophysics, including medical imaging and biomedical radiation science and therapy, physiology, pharmacology and treatment of clinical conditions and bioinformatics.
- Format Hardback | 4056 pages
- Dimensions 254 x 304.8 x 127mm | 2,267.96g
- Publication date 29 Oct 2014
- Publisher ELSEVIER SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- Imprint Elsevier Science Ltd
- Publication City/Country Oxford, United Kingdom
- Language English
- Illustrations note Approx. 800 illustrations (250 in full color); Illustrations, unspecified
- ISBN10 0444536329
- ISBN13 9780444536327